CADON Sacco Society Ltd
CADON Sacco Society Ltd (Formerly Ngong Catholic Parish Members Welfare Fund) is a Christian & Community Value Based Savings and Credit institution guided by ethical values. Catholic Diocese of Ngong Sacco (CADON) promotes the society through the Village Saving and Credit programme with the aim of improving the economic and social livelihood of its members. The Society was registered on 19th April 2019 registration number CS/23989 under the Co-operative Society Act.
Passionately committed to improve lives of our members by mobilizing resources and offering affordable credit for Socio-economic empowerment.
The society’s objective is to afford members an opportunity for:-
- Accumulating savings
- Carrying out investments
- Creating a source of funds for lending to members
- Performing the functions and exercising powers designated for Savings and Credit Co-operative Societies under the applicable law for the benefit of the members.
The SACCO affords you the following opportunities:-
- Making prudent savings through cultivating a savings culture.
- Attending and participating at the Annual General Meetings.
- Providing affordable credit products such as loans.
- Entitling you to a competitive return on your investment.
- You get personalized attention in response to your needs.
- Submitting your initiatives or projects to the Management for the improvement of the Sacco’s services.
Want to become a Member?