NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the 21st Annual General Meeting of Ngong Catholic Parish Members’ Welfare Fund will be held at the St. Joseph Ngong Catholic Academy Grounds, Ngong, on Saturday 16th July 2022 starting at 10.00 a.m.
- Opening prayers
- Read and adopt the Notice convening Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Presentation by Marketing team
- Read and confirm the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Receive and consider the Chairman’s report
- Receive and consider Audited accounts together with the Auditor’s Report thereon for the year ended December 31, 2021
- Receive and consider the Treasurer’s report
- Receive and consider the budget for the financial year 2022/2023
- Receive and consider the Supervisory Committee’s report
- Presentation of the financial proposal for disposal of net surplus realized during the year ended December 31, 2021.
- Appointment of External Auditors for the financial year 2022/2023.
- Receive and consider Any Other Business. (These should be forwarded to the Manager, Ngong Catholic Parish Members Welfare Fund at least seven (7) days prior to the AGM
- Speeches from invited guests
- Closing Prayer